Audiologists at our medical centre Geelong
Julian Hinvest has 17 years clinical experience as an audiologist in both public and private clinics in Australia, New Zealand and in the UK.
Julian holds a Master of Audiology degree from the University of Auckland. He is a full member of the Audiological Society of Australia and maintains his practising certificate. He is also an accredited audiologist for the Commonwealth Hearing Services Program and for WorkSafe Victoria.
Orlando Zilich graduated at Padua University with a Master of Audiology, and began working as a clinician in Italy in 1981. For more than 20 years he owned two independent clinics.
In 2009 he accepted the offer of a major hearing instrument manufacturer and moved to Australia, working as a Business Development Manager and National Sales Manager. He is a member of ANAP and AAA, respectively the Italian and American Audiologists’ professional bodies.
About Apex Hearing
- Apex Hearing is a locally owned and independent private clinic – we are not owned by or in partnership with any hearing aid manufacturer. Independent audiologists have no financial incentives to fit any particular brand and choose products based on our clients’ needs and the device quality and reliability.
- We are accredited to provide free services to eligible Pensioners and Veterans through the Commonwealth Hearing Services Program.
- We are registered to provide free hearing assessments and free hearing aids for WorkSafe clients.
- We have a strong local network of health professionals including Ear, Nose & Throat surgeons, general practitioners and speech therapists. This ensures our clients receive comprehensive care.
- We are part of the community, supporting local clubs and schools.
Audiology at Health e Allied
- Comprehensive hearing assessment for adults and children
- All brands of digital hearing aids, adjusted for your individual needs and preferences
- Free hearing tests and free hearing aids for eligible Pensioners and Veterans
- WorkSafe-approved for free hearing assessments and free hearing aids
- Custom earplugs for noise protection, swimming and musicians
- Hearing aid batteries, accessories and repairs
- Information on health insurance and tax rebates
- Hearing tests for employment, industry and aviation.
If you have any of these concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03 5223 9900 to make an appointment.
We also offer the services of a Geelong dietitian at our practice.