If you are currently living with pain or have suffered an injury – we can help!
At Health e Medical Centre’s allied health services, physiotherapy is a key part of your Health E health care team.
At Health e Medical Centre in Geelong, our physiotherapy services are led by qualified professionals from Move Sports Physiotherapy & Pilates where our mission is to make movement accessible for everyone. We believe that everyone deserves to experience the freedom, strength, and joy that movement brings.
At Health E Allied & Move Sports Physio, everything we do is based on the latest research and proven results. We are a team of passionate physiotherapists and exercise physiologists who are dedicated to helping you achieve your movement goals. Whether you are recovering from an injury, looking to improve your fitness, or simply want to move more confidently, we are here to support you. We work with your medical team at Health E to ensure we are all on the same page for you health care goals.
What makes us different?
- We offer longer appointments, so we can take the time to get to know you and your individual needs.
- We are hands on – all our clinicians blend hands-on techniques with tailored exercise plans and will work with you to create a personalised plan that is right for you.
- We are passionate about learning and always offering cutting edge treatments. Everything we do is based on the latest research and proven results, to provide you with the best possible care.
- We are passionate about movement. We believe that movement is essential for health and well-being. We are excited to help you discover the joy of moving your body.
Our Team of Movers:
At Health E Allied our longer consults allow for a detailed explanation of your condition, the latest hands on treatment to help you move better and a guided exercise program. We have a fully equipped gym and clinical Pilates studio where we will watch and assist you in your program. After your session you will receive your rehab program plan and exercises through both an email and in an app.
We are experienced in dealing with active rehabilitation for several conditions including neck and shoulder pain, back pain, knee and running injuries as well as chronic pain and dizziness.
Get to know our team and read about their passion for helping people move.
- Move at your pace: We customise every session to your specific needs and goals, whether you’re recovering from an injury, managing a chronic condition, or simply seeking to optimise your fitness.
- Longer appointments, deeper understanding: We take the time to get to know you, your body, and your story. This allows us to craft a personalised plan that is right for you. We love to work with you to address your individual challenges and unlock your full potential.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Exercise physiology
- Clinical Pilates 1:1 or Semi-Private sessions
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Dry needling
- Massage & Hands on Physio
Why not try a movement class with our highly trained physios or EPs?
We offer a range of GROUP CLASSES at Health E Allied;
Before you attend our classes at Move we complete a thorough assessment and specific tests to ensure movement is safe for you and your body. Our clinicians will also provide you with a specific plan to move forward and a personalised program, specific to your body and your needs.
- Mat Clinical Pilates: Build power and stability with a targeted mat exercises, tailored to your specific needs.
- Clinical Reformer Pilates: Find strength and flexibility again with our clinical reformer classes, guided by expert physiotherapists & exercise physiologists, to ensure you are always safe, and moving with effective form and function.
- Strength & Balance: Boost your overall fitness with a circuit of diverse exercises designed to improve strength, balance, and coordination.
*Private health rebates may be eligible for all sessions, check with your insurance provider. For more information about our fees and rebates please click here.
Empowerment Through Education:
- Move with confidence: At Move we don’t just treat your symptoms; we equip you with the knowledge, a plan and tools to move confidently and prevent future relapses.
- We also love to help our community and would love to chat to your club, gym or sporting team about injury prevention and all things health!
Contact us today to learn more; firstname.lastname@example.org